ad

Thursday 8 May 2014

Please Let's Continue To Pray For Our Chibok Girls

​​

Hello beautiful brothers and sisters. How are you all today. I hope and pray we all survive in Jesus name. Hmm.  It is sad that once you turn on your tv or radio all you hear is negative news here and there.

You'll hear stories of  bomb blasts, mass murders, ritual killings, Jungle justice,  kidnappings, armed robbery.... Haba. Its Just too much. The one breaking everybody's neck now both locally and internationally is about our daughters that were kidnapped from their school at Government Girls' Secondary, Chibok, Nigeria, by the Terrorist group called Boko Harram.
The sad part is, they have not been found. I have a teenage daughter and I just can't imagine her

being kidnapped and me not knowing her fate. There were reports that although some managed to escape, some have been, or are being sold off to militant men as child brides for a little as $12.

Ohhh! My sweet Jesus. My heart is constantly in pain for these girls and their mothers. The fear of not knowing if they will ever make it home or even come out alive is more painful than poking a 10 inch knife in the middle of your heart. Who knows what torture they are subjected to daily. Do they even feed them or care for them? This little girls may even be raped and sexually molested. Lord Jesus, all I can say is “have mercy”. Have mercy on these girls and on us all.

I also want to believe that You my God, have chosen to wipe out boko haram from the face of the earth. They have touched your anointed  and now you want to crush them. I believe those who have decided to assist us (US & UK) are from You and You will use them to silence boko haram once and for all. Thank You Father for victory in Jesus name. Amen.

Now brethren, we have been praying and God has answered but we need to continue. It doesn't matter if you are a christian or muslim as long as you sincerely call upon the name of the Lord who created the heavens and the earth, we are one. Therefore, Let's continue to lift up these girls in prayer and ask that our God Almighty will continue to protect them in Jesus name. Amen



There's this petition circulating online. This petition is not

restricted to Nigerians alone. You can sign it regardless of your

nationality location or race.



Please do not just ignore and do nothing... Remember the popular poem,

"First they came".



It goes like this;



First they came for the Iraqis,

I did not speak out, because I was not from Iraq

Then they came for the Eqyptians,

I did nothing, because I was not from Egypt

Then they came for the Muslims,

And I did not speak out, because I was not a Muslim

Then they came for the Christians And I did not speak out, because I

was not a Christian

Then they came for the Nigerians,

I did nothing, because I was not a Nigerian

Then they came for the Northerners,

And I did not speak out,

because I was not from the North

Then they came for me.

And there was no one left,

To speak out for me!

So brethren let's speak out now and save our children and generations

unborn from ever feeling this horrible pain.

May almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit be with us always. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment