ad

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Update On Maca, Aguaje And Others

First of all let me wish you all a very Happy 2015. It's going to be a blessed year for all of us, election or no election wahala. God has assured me that not one of you will be missing at the end of this year 2015. Amen.
Now here's an update on the herbs I imported.
The first set I brought in did not have any issues. I brought in 10 of each packs. Due to the high demand I decided to bring in 20 packs of each which i paid for and also settled every bill with my agent. These goods were supposed to arrive at the end of December or early January but they didn't. On further enquiry I discovered that they've actually arrived but The Nigerian customs service is holding them down and is asking me to pay a ridiculous amount before they will be released.
As far as i am concerned I paid my agent all dues which included that for customs so I really do not know why I'm being asked to pay so much again. Anyway I am working on it. Gladly I haven't collected money from ANYONE so please keep your money and be ready because I will let everyone know when the stuff is released and it will be a pay and pick up system.
I DO NOT ACCEPTABLE UPFRONT PAYMENT IN CASH OR BANK ACCOUNTS PLEASE so don't pay money into any account. Only those who have placed an order in my email will be asked to come and pick up the herbs in my shop outlets and make payments as they pick it up.
Thanks for your understanding and your support.
I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi aunt muna I need the aguaje.how do I get it and how much is it?????thanks

    ReplyDelete