ad

Saturday 3 May 2014

Maca Roots And Protein For Bigger Booty..

Hello people, hope you guys are geared up for another fantastic weekend. Well, my sincere prayer is that God Almighty protect us in all our runs this weekend and always because only God can keep us away from these horrible things called Boko Haram. 

Today I want to share something with you guys, particular all my beautiful sisters who want a bigger booty.....

Hmmm. I hear that the wonder food for bigger booty is Protein. Wow. So my sisters if you don't like beans for example and you want a bigger ukwu, then start loving beans by force lol. This is not a joke o. I saw someone I used to know way back in uni and she told me her secret which I intend to share with you. This friend of mine used to be slim as in , very very slim without boobs or butt.
I saw her last sometime in October 2012 and I was still teasing and calling her the name we used to call her back in school which was "spaghetti". When I bumped into her at Shoprite on Thursday, I was shocked to see she had grown massive butt and boobs in less than 2 years. How did that happen?
Now let me start by saying that there are many enhancement creams and pills in the market but the one wey I never see evidence, I no dey talk about am. I have heard stories of fish oil bla bla bla but I haven't seen anyone with proof. I only see pictures online and like we all know, all of them na wash lol. But my friend didn't only tell me her secret, she showed them to me. The first one is Fenugreek for her girls (boobs) and Maca Roots for her booty. I was more interested in learning about the Maca Roots but I will get more information on the Fenugreek later. I got home and did a research on the Maca Root. Babes, I never even knew it was popular lol.

Anyway, What is Maca?

Maca is a plant from South America with some great health benefits. It is packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytonutrients, and healthy fats. Maca is an adaptogen meaning it will help your body to regulate healthy hormone levels and be able to alleviate PMS. The unique nutrients in this amazing food will give you balance and energy while improving your overall mood, health, and boosting your metabolism. ( can you beat that?)

​Besides all the aforementioned great benefits, Maca helps to fill out those curves. Wow.... It won’t magically give you a massive booty but it will gradually enhance what you've got already. Now, here is more information..... The healthy fats in Maca Root are naturally stored around your butt, hips, and breasts area. This will result in a curvier figure without the need to gain excessive weight. Amazing right? Wow.....

​Ok ooh, before we start getting over excited, let me also warn you that Maca will increase your sex drive ooo. Scary abi? Not to worry Maca will only have you craving sex more than usual, that's all lol. This isn’t a problem for those of us that are married, those who are single, maybe you shouldn't try Maca o... My hand no dey o. Another good thing is that Maca will increase fertility. This may or may not affect your birth control options. Before taking Maca please consult with your doctor. I will also suggest you do some research on Maca Root as well.

​Maca Root can be found in many pharmacy stores. If you can't get it, don't worry I will try my best to get it for you.  To Start off, please take half of the recommended dose and watch how your body reacts to it. Then, after 1-2 weeks increase to the recommended amount if you feel good. Give your body some time to adapt to the root because I’m not sure about the sex drive thing.

Maca will improve your mood, alleviate PMS for those of us nearing meno meno, boost your energy, increase libido and give you feminine curves. Basically Maca will transform you in to a goddess. Although results will vary by the individual it is worth a try. Again, I repeat, please consult with your doctor before taking any supplements. So remember to eat lots of protein and take your Maka Roots. Make I go buy my own Maca jare lol. Will tell you guys more about Fenugreek later. One Love. Stay blessed.

10 comments:

  1. Hi...... Where in Nigeria can I get it and at what price pls? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi please where in lagos can I get it... And at what price range? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, please where in lagos can I get it? And at what price range? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi aunty muna, pls where in lagos can I get it? And at what price range? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tina, sorry I am responding a bit late. Add me on BBM and I will tell you all you need to know about maca and where to buy it Ok? Mmmuuaah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I get it in benin city

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ping muna as she sed,
      Or call 08038115542, dats anoda suppplier I know

      Delete
  7. where can i get it in lagos?

    ReplyDelete
  8. am 18,and i want to use this maca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Contact tomi on 08090919934 for your maca root and fenugreek supplements

    ReplyDelete